- 17:50:34: RT @strategicon Photos from #ORCCON 2011 http://bit.ly/evHkKi | Alex is at far left in some of the Paint and Take photos
- 21:18:05: @dbrock http://xkcd.com/207/
- 22:06:02: @Paradisacorbasi "Evil" has those baked in already, doesn't it? Anyway I mostly hear about (a) protecting incompetents, (b) unneeded delays.
- 22:08:29: @Paradisacorbasi from a recent LJ: "unions protect good workers from bad co's, faux-unions protect bad workers / self / corrupt politics"
- 22:26:06: @Paradisacorbasi There may be the assumption that corruption is more common than not.
- 22:28:27: @Paradisacorbasi I've never worked in anything remotely close to a union job so I have no first-hand experience.
- 23:04:42: @JoshHighland Uncrop!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com